Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 256/109, 2023 - Wednesday

RAIN! Well, that might be a little bit of an exaggeration, but when I went out to water this morning (5AM), it was sprinkling. It did not last, and when we started our walk, there was no evidence of wet. There was no accumulation in my rain gauge, so it was an official 'trace.' On the way in to the office this morning, there was actual rain, but it was kind of spotty. but it was rain, as you can see with the photo that is accompanying this journal entry. It was all over by about 10 o'clock this morning, but there is some chat about more rain overnight, and into the weekend. My radar app looks like it could rain this evening, and it would be all over by about 9:30. Better than even chances at least. My real hope is that we get some rain and I won't have to water for three or four days, that would be lovely!The cloud cover and the tiny bits of rain kept the temperatures down to the low 90's today, and we can't complain about that. I am already planning for the weekend, and I think I will be going to a movie, A Haunting in Venice looks promising, and there are plenty of showtimes at the Georgetown theater. Anybody want to join me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment