Sunday, September 3, 2023

Volume 15, Day 246/119, 2023 - Sunday

I had a burst of energy this morning, after my walk with Paul. It did not include pulling any weeds in the front and side beds, and I will cross that off my list, because I have the name and phone number of someone to hire to do it. I figure all my daily watering is keeping all the weeds alive, and that is my part, and I am doing it very well. Before Paulina, Val and Ollie picked me up for brunch this morning, I did two more loads of laundry (a remarkable accomplishment for me), spot vacuumed a few places, remade the bed, took care of a lot emails that I had been putting off, and a few other various things. I felt quite satisfied with my performance. We went to Blue Corn Harvest in Georgetown for brunch, and we always have a good time when we get together. After brunch, we went BACK to the estate sale I went to TWICE yesterday, and the painting I had my eye on was gone when we got there. Just as well, I will need to start hanging art from the ceiling soon. After the estate sale, we went to Costco, where Paulina added her name to my account, and we all acted like a bunch of kids in a candy store. I had every intention of taking a photo of the four of us for this journal entry, and I even mentioned it to Val, but, as usual, I forgot about it. Apparently, I was as unexciting exactly a year ago, today, and the photo accompanying this entry is from 365 days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment