Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 249/116, 2023 - Wednesday

The house is very, VERY quiet right now. Kind of unnatural. The girls are bunking with Paulina, Val and Ollie, where they will be totally spoiled for the next four nights. I am driving to San Antonio tomorrow for a few days of meetings with the Texas REALTORS®. I will get all my usual, obsessive stuff done tonight and tomorrow morning, and then I will not pay attention to that stuff for a couple day. I won't even be walking tomorrow, I am reserving that time for packing. There was nothing too much out of the ordinary today, it has been a long time since I shared photos of wrecks, but there have been plenty of them. This one put a little strain on travel time this morning, even though there was nothing on the highway, it was all on the service road. As long as we were going slowly, why not take a photo? In the morning, after I leave the Curious House, I have a couple errands to run, one of which will be to get the car washed. It should be a pretty calm day, I am listening to a book, which I appreciate the writing style but not that crazy about the content, and I will end the day with friends and colleagues in the Alamo City. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment