Sunday, September 24, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 267/98, 2023 - Sunday

We are getting ready to have a storm here, lots of lightning, nothing else yet, but we all hope it doesn't disappoint us. I was down at Linda and Jimmie's, watching The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. I expect I could watch it, but I get all wrapped up, and cannot quit. I think I have Amazon Prime...I have Amazon Prime, so I think that means I have the kind of Amazon Prime that let's me watch those programs. I will have to try harder to figure it all out. When I woke up this morning, I was not particularly motivated to do anything, I just did not feel like if. After the walk, I did a few things around the house, and then I had a burst of energy. I went to brunch with Candy and Alisha, and then I went back to one of the estate sales I went to yesterday. What I went back for was gone, but I got some things that I did not even know I needed. You just never know what you need. Later in the day, I made appointments for my next Covid booster and Flu shots. Wednesday at 3 o'clock. The coming week should be kind of quiet, just the way I like things, and I hope it all falls into place the way it looks. I will let you know if we get any good rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment