Monday, September 11, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 254/111, 2023 - Monday

Today was a pretty good day, a nice walk, and nicer than usual because the temperatures were more moderate, and the humidity was lower than usual. In fact, on the way to the office, I put the top down on the little white car. There was a pretty good bit of work to do in the office today, but I was able to leave and head back to the Curious House about 2 o'clock. I had plans for dinner with Jimmie and Linda, and we went back to Bon Air in Austin for boiled shrimp, and I also had a beef kabob. Very good. After dinner, we drove around the neighborhood for a few minutes, and we saw Terri and John at their new house, so we stopped and talked with them for a while.Their house is going to be great. After that, I took the girls outside while I watered stuff in the back yard. When I was in San Antonio the last several days, my friend Nessie brought me some baby dolls to add to my collection. They are still out in the garage, acclimating to their new surroundings, and I expect I will bring them in the house over the weekend. I need to find suitable space for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment