Sunday, September 10, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 253/112, 2023 - Sunday

I was up a little bit early this morning, got most of my stuff packed before going to the Board of Directors meeting. I went to the lobby for something to eat, and sat with Joel, Avis and Harry while I ate a bowl of eggs, bacon and potatoes. I got the the meeting early just to hang around, and the meeting was over about 11:45. The business of the association is over for this meeting. I left for home about 12:30, and I stopped again at Buc-ees in New Braunfels for a charge, and listened to more of my book. I picked up the girls from Pauline, Val and Oliver's (who take great pride in spoiling them), and I think I was home by 4. There was an alert on the thermostat that said I needed to change the battery, which would have been fine, but I could not figure out how to open it the change the battery. The owner's manual was no help at all, but Mrs. Google came through like a champ. All is good now on the home front. New subject...People who mispronounce the word 'REALTOR®' make REALTORS® crazy. I looked this up before, when I used to guide classes, and this is the answer to the question, Why can't people pronounce the word REALTOR®? Because it has two consonants in a row. There you have it. The photo accompanying this entry is a group shot of the TREPAC Major Investor event last night. Time to put this and myself to bed. Good night! Oh, one more thing...the wifi at the hotel SUCKED...it is SO nice to be back home with decent wifi.

No comments:

Post a Comment