Saturday, September 9, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 252/113, 2023 - Saturday

Today was a pretty easy day. I had an 8:30 meeting, and then I was off until late afternoon. First thing this morning was our Regional Caucus. Interestingly, we were told today that this would be our LAST Regional Caucus, and that going forward, all the Regions would hold a combined caucus. Not exactly sure how that will work, since Texas is a big place, and we have, not only geographic differences, we also have differences that are not shared by other Regions. We shall see. Then there was the trade show, where I collected several pairs of sun glasses. After the trade show, I went with friends to a bunch of estate sales. Estate sales here (San Antonio) are a LOT different than in Georgetown. I found a few treasures, so that was a success. Also, Vanessa (aka Nessie) delivered some items that I had bought from her a while back. I have a BUNCH more creepy babies at the Curious House. This evening was the TREPAC event, and it was the first time I put the condo into a fundraising auction. I was concerned that it would not be a very popular item, but it sold for over $3,000. Four days and three nights in Playa, sold to one of my favorite people, Holly. Now, it is time to call it a day. The photo accompanying this entry is Holly and me, having a great time just hanging!

No comments:

Post a Comment