Monday, September 18, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 261/104, 2023 - Monday

It was cooler this morning (66 degrees), but it was extra humid. We did our walk, and then I got home and did all my daily chores, and left for the office about 8:45. All was good in the office, and I touched everything that needed to be touched, and left prety close to 2 o'clock. I drove by two properties, just to lay eyes on them, and I have to admit, I was disappointed with the progress at the second one. Things happen slower and slower and slower. I had to stop at Costco, and between Costco and the Curious House, I finished listening to my most recent book. 32 hours of listening. It was exhausting. Well written, but extracting an emotional toll. If you want to read (or listen to) a really well done and exceptionally depressing book, let me know and I will share the information with you. Linda and Jimmie asked me to go to dinner with them tonight, 600 Degree Pizza in Georgetown. Very good. The neighborhood dinner is coming up on Thursday, and that will be fun to hang with the neighbors. After the recent rains, some of the native wildflowers are popping up. At the farm, we had 'rain lilies' or 'blood lilies' that came up profusely after a good rain. They were lovely, and they were much more prolific than the ones here. I don't know the name of these, but they are delicate and beautiful, so I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment