Thursday, September 28, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 271/94, 2023 - Thursday

It's weekend eve, and it is also full moon eve. Personally, I am more interested in the weekend part. I woke up a little achy this morning, which I am attributing to my flu shot and my most recent COVID vaccination. I'll blame just about anything but me. Paul and I had a good walk this morning, and the really BIG NEWS is that we can use our lawn sprinklers again, one day a week, starting tomorrow. I turned on Dick and Margie's sprinklers (Friday), Jay and Deb's sprinklers (Tuesday), and mine (Saturday). I had decided this morning that I was going to go onto a every-other-day hand watering cycle, and being able to run the sprinklers will certainly help that become a reality. It will be much the same tomorrow (no watering), and tomorrow night is book club night. I started reading (listening to) another book this morning that I was really, REALLY unhappy for the first several chapters. It is starting to grow on me, but I am still holding back recommendations. If watching the news is not enough, I have decided that my Apple Watch is judging me. Please. Stop it. I know all the stuff, I don't need my watch telling me what to do, too. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment