Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 270/95, 2023 - Wednesday

As of about 3:15 this afternoon, I have had seven COVID boosters since all this stuff started back in 2020. I also got my old age flu shot this afternoon as well. And...even though my personal doctor is not sure about it, I will most likely get the RSV shot in a week or two. If there is a vaccine, I will be in line to take it. Still hot. Still humid. Still no rain. We had a good walk this morning, and when we walk, I carry dog treats with me. It is always interesting which people refuse (is that too strong of a word) letting their dog have a treat, but other dogs recognize us from a block away. This particular dog is unleashed about a block away and makes a mad dash for his treat. His name is Thor, and it is always fun seeing him. Photo courtesy of Peter. Overall, not a bad day, I finished my book, I was happy with it from the very beginning, and I have not yet downloaded my next book, but I have picked it out, Enough. It should be pretty good. I think I may need to start watering tomorrow, doggone it. I may go to an every-other-day schedule, since it is not over 100 degrees every day. I hope that will work. By the way, I did not even feel the shots this afternoon, but the familiar muscle soreness kind of thing is setting in. It'll all be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment