Saturday, September 23, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 266/99, 2023 - Saturday

Well, crap. The weekend is half over. I got up this morning, and did some chores here and there, before I walked the neighborhood with Paul. Our walk was a little bit delayed, because Michael (Dick and Margie's son), was at their house moving some of his stuff out of the garage. Well, as the Gladys Kravitz of the neighborhood, I had to stop and chat. I have met Michael a few times, knew who he was, so we just talked a while. We were just surprised to see a car in the driveway, but it was all innocent. The walk was good, but too hot and too humid. Just a little while after finishing the walk, Marian, Diane, Pam and I hit four estate sales. The last one might be worth going back to tomorrow, you never know. I did find a few treasures at the sales, and as far as I am concerned, it was a win. Apparently, I can never have enough monkeys. I was nekkid for most of the day, since I was doing laundry. When I do laundry, I DO laundry. All the laundry. The only thing in the house that is still dirty is me and the dogs. Brunch tomorrow, then a few more chores to get finished. Hopefully we will get some rain on Monday, and maybe even a little bit cooler weather next week. It will certainly be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment