Friday, September 22, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 265/100, 2023 - Friday

Okay, it is officially the weekend. A good walk this morning, me, Jack, Paul and Peter. It was hot. I think today is the first day of fall, but apparently Texas did not get the memo. It was calm in the office, and I got home this afternoon and went down for a nap. For dinner, I had leftover catfish from dinner Tuesday night, and there is still some left. I got all the beds in the front and back watered, and then I went to Dos Mangos for some ice cream. I think I will have a good nights sleep tonight, I am a little bit tired. While I was watering in the back this evening, I spied this Morning Glory. There have not been any blooms at all in the last few months, it has just been too hot. The foliage is filling out better now where it had all died back, but I think that is a result of the rain water last week, not the city water. I believe that plants react to rain water better than city water, and I think it is because of a different pH in rainwater. I think I read that somewhere, I am not smart enough to make something like that up. Four estate sales tomorrow, I have to do laundry over the weekend, Linda and Jimmie want to go look at the 3D printed houses in the Wolf Ranch area. It is all pretty much a work in progress for the weekend, don't want to make it too structured!

No comments:

Post a Comment