Friday, September 15, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 258/107, 2023 - Friday

We have a little more rain at the Curious House...0.52" since this morning, and there is a pretty fair chance (50/50) that we will have some more, maybe overnight, but more likely early Saturday morning. It might disturb my estate sale plans, but that is not terrible; rain and saving money, all rolled up into one. I got in to the office about 9:30 this morning, after Jack, Paul and I had a nice walk. I had an 11:30 meeting (see photo), and it was a really quiet day, so I went home after that. I should have stopped at the post office on the way home, but I forgot about it, so I will have to do it in the morning. Once I got home, I leaned back in the big chair with a couple girl dogs, watched a couple movies (when I was not taking a nap), and paid little attention to anything else. The girls and I had a nice bit for dinner, and I am preparing myself for a quiet night. The photo with this entry is the view after my 11:30 meeting adjourned. This is the Board Room at the Austin Board of REALTORS®, a room that I spent a lot of time in since we opened it on January 1, 2015. Always g
ood times.

No comments:

Post a Comment