Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 248/117, 2023 - Tuesday

It was hot and humid this morning for our walk; me, Jack and Paul. While composing this journal entry, the weather prognosticator just said the coming forecast is getting more and more awful. Worser and worser. There is also a 'tease' that we might get a little bit of rain next week, and next Thursday, the forecast high temperature is 95 degrees. Fingers crossed! The ROMEO breakfast did not happen, the restaurant was closed because of a gas leak. The neighboring businesses were open, so apparently they were not afraid of the building exploding. Since there was no breakfast, I got into the office earlier than usual for a Tuesday, and there was plenty of stuff to do, and I got everything I needed to do, done. On the way home this afternoon, I had a couple errands to run, and then I got home and chilled out for a little while. The wonders of air conditioning. I just looked at my calendar for tomorrow, and there are plenty of blanks there, so it looks like it will be an okay day. The Piglet does not know it yet, but I am about to take her into the bathroom and wash her face. She hates that, but she has a short memory, and gets over it quickly. When I took the girls out for the last time last night, they were both going a little berserk, and I finally figured it out; there had been an opossum in the back yard, and it retreated to the stone wall, where it just taunted them both until it retreated to one of the neighbors. Freak city!

No comments:

Post a Comment