Saturday, December 2, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 336/29, 2023 - Saturday

It was kind of chilly for our walk this morning, but it warmed up during the day. My weather station said it was 70 degrees one time when I looked, the official high temperature for Austin was 68 degrees. I was a solo for the estate sales this morning, I hit four of them, made very important purchases at two of them, and spent a total of $12. I spent a good part of the day at the new UFCU branch in Georgetown, and for the time being, stuff is working, now I just have to remember how to do it all. Frustrating, but I am sure I will adjust. I have been with that credit union since 1998, so I have  lot of history there, not all of it good, but history none the less. This squirrel is the nemesis of the two girls, and it is a tricky little squirrel to say the least. I was out with the girls, and I saw the squirrel, but I did not particularly want the girls to see or hear the squirrel. I got a few photos (it didn't happen if you don't have a picture), and we all went our separate ways. Then, it was time to take the girls to their appointment at the beautiful parlor. They are all fresh and have nice haircuts, and the Piglet even got the hair on her tail cut off. It looks interesting, she now has a skinny little tail. Interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment