Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 346/19, 2023 - Tuesday

Today is my BFFs birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY! It was not as cold this morning as it was yesterday morning, but it was still cold. I did not get to attend the ROMEOs breakfast because I had a zoom class starting at 9 o'clock. It was a good class, and it has been a minute since the last zoom class I have attended. After the class, I did a couple chores around the house, and then tried (and failed) to take a nap. I am pretty sure the Piglet is a Maltese (not 100% sure, since she was a rescue). Anyway, I looked up the ideal weight level of a Maltese, and it said 7 pounds is typical, but some get up to 10 pounds. The Piglet is 16 pounds. I think something needs to happen here. I have not broken the news to the piglet yet, though. I'll do it after the Holidays. I have one errand I need to still get done before tomorrow, so I will be out doing that in just a few minutes, and then I will be done for the day. The housekeeper is coming on Saturday morning, so I need to clean up some stuff before she gets here. I will also probably take the plants and put them outside again tomorrow, most likely just in time for the next cold snap. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment