Sunday, December 24, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 358/7, 2023 - Sunday - Christmas Eve

It was raining this morning, so there was no walk. It turned out to be a very nice day, lots of sunshine, and the clouds gave way to beautiful blue skies. I went to brunch with Candy this morning, and when I was stopped to make a left turn, I spied these Indian Blankets (or maybe Indian Paint Brushes, Joe Mac?), along the side of the road. Always nice to see how native wild flowers can survive no matter how we try to keep them back. After brunch, I made a stop at JCPenney's, because I decided it was time for me to retire some blue jeans and buy some new ones. I now have three new pairs, two from Penney's and one pair from Tractor Supply. That ought to hold me for a decade or so. I had dinner tonight with Teri, Jack and Floria, at Teri's house. Good company, good conversations, good friends. I am not sure if there will be a walk tomorrow or not, but I will be ready just in case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment