Thursday, December 21, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 355/10, 2023 - Thursday

The devil is in the details! Richard and I were the only walkers this morning, and we walked our route backwards to make sure we did not miss anyone. It was not raining when we started. It had rained overnight, and by the time we finished our walk, it was just a very light rain. It rained the rest of the day, though, and it has been grey and dreary all day. On my way in to the office this morning, I stopped by Michael and Lynda's house and dropped off a couple packages, and took away a couple packages, too. One of the packages contained, what I thought were some home made gingerbread cookies, and I thought I would share them with my office mates. Upon further inspection, the tag on the bag was addressed to 'The Girls,' and I think it might have been hysterical if I had not caught that small detail. Since it was Thursday, we all had cheeseburger specials from Sandy's, and I left for home shortly after that. I made a couple stops on the way, and got home just in time to take a nap. Dinner was the rest of my egg salad sandwich from yesterday, and now I am just about ready to call it a night. The office is closed tomorrow, but I will be making a trip in to Austin anyway, just to see what kind of trouble I can get into. A morning walk is looking kind of iffy right now, but I will wait until morning to make the final decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment