Thursday, December 28, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 362/3, 2023 - Thursday

Well, with any luck, this will have been my last day to go in to the office this year. Since is it still THIS year, we had cheeseburger specials (it is Thursday) from Sandy's. That may be our last cheeseburger for a while, we shall see. I had a couple stops to make on the way home this afternoon, and I even showed a property while I was at it. There is going to be an overall freeze tonight, so I have brought the plants in that I can get in, and covered those that are going to stay outside. Only going to be 29 to 30 degrees, so I think those covered will make it. Paul and Pam brought me some Shepherd's Pie from Costco. Too much for them, so they shared. I think I have dinner covered for at least the next two nights, maybe three. I expect we will have a chilly walk in the morning, then home for a nap. I expect to see at least three movies before I go back to the office next week, maybe four. I have several I want to mark off my list, so that is just another challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment