Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 347/18, 2023 - Wednesday

Okay, this has been a longer day than usual. I got up this morning, did my routine stuff, and headed out for a walk with the guys from the neighborhood. After the walk, I had a cranberry orange scone that I got from Galaxy Bakery in Georgetown (last Saturday), and it was delicious. There are no 'best by' dates on baked goods, and I have another one for breakfast tomorrow. The Tesla Rangers were supposed to be here between 8 and 12:30, which was perfect, because I had an on-line webinar from 10 til 11. In the middle of the webinar, I got a text from Tesla that they would not be here til 1:30, so guess who has YET ANOTHER appointment with Tesla, Friday between 8 and 12:30. We shall see what happens. Then, it was off to the office, with one errand accomplished along the way. The office was good, got a lot of stuff done, and then it was time for our annual Office Party. We have (kind of) a tradition of doing our Christmas Party on one of the boats on Lady Bird (fka Town) Lake. Up and down, past the Trail of Lights, and we think everyone has a good time. We hope. It is a beautiful city, and not everybody gets a chance to see it from this vantage point. Tomorrow is close, and I have three or four things on the schedule already, but things should be more calm starting on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment