Monday, December 11, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 345/20, 2023 - Monday

When I went to brunch yesterday with Terry, Alisha and Reuben, I forgot that the appeal of the brunch spot was their special Holiday Gumbo. Again, I forgot that, and ordered the 'Dirty Birdie Burrito,' which was about as big as from here to Tupelo. Huge! But, I did try to make up for my lack of memory, and ordered the Gumbo Special to go, and I had it for dinner tonight. OMG, it was delicious, and the sausage was excellent as well. I will have to keep my eye on the place, and go back. I think the BBQ is reportedly excellent as well. YUM! It was cold for our walk this morning, 34 degrees when I got out of bed, according to my weather station. It did get down below freezing for a few hours, and the Austin airport reported 24 degrees. Low spots are always cooler. But, it was a lovely afternoon, with temperatures in the middle 60s and plenty of sunshine. I had a 10 o'clock meeting this morning, and a 2 o'clock webinar. I started the webinar in the office, and left the office at 3. I finished the webinar in my car, logging in with my cell phone. There is definitely more than one way to attend a webinar! I stopped at HEB before I got to the Curious House, and when I came out, there was a lady that had lost her car. We tried several different ways to find it, and were finally successful. She said it was not the first time for her, and I admitted I had misplaced my car in a parking lot in the past. Tomorrow I am taking a zoom class beginning at 9AM, and it is supposed to conclude at noon. Usually they end early, and we will see how this one works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment