Thursday, December 7, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 341/24, 2023 - Thursday

I achieved a personal best today, it only took four-and-a-half minutes to fill the bag up with blood. I had an appointment at 9:30 this morning to donate blood. I left plenty early to get to the blood bank plenty early, and I walked in with one minute to spare. That is one of the reasons that I am almost always early for appointments, because I just never know what unexpected challenge I will face in traffic. But, I made it, and that is all that matters. I got to the office at about 10:30, and my 11 o'clock zoom was cancelled. Since it is Thursday, we had cheese burger specials from Sandy's, and I just realized my root beer is still in the freezer at the office. It wont explode, I don't think, since it is a fountain root beer in a styrofoam cup. The fate of the root beer is yet to be determined. My car upgrade that was scheduled for last Friday (and cancelled) is now scheduled for tomorrow. I had a confirmation call earlier this afternoon, so I feel like it will happen. it is a free upgrade to the camera system, so that is a good thing. Crap. There is a freeze forecast for overnight on Sunday, so I will be schlepping plants back inside and into the garage Sunday afternoon. I am thinking I am going to a movie over the weekend, I am thinking about going to see Saltburn again, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment