Sunday, December 31, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 365/0, 2023 - Sunday

OMG. This is the last journal entry for Volume 15. Tomorrow will begin Volume 16, and this journal was supposed to be a one-year thing, but I just keep going. I have really not had any doubts this year about continuing, so I guess I am in for at least another year. Maybe I will quit when I finish Volume 20. I will let you know. Being old does have its advantages: I invited some neighbors over to celebrate, and there were rules to be obeyed. Arrive around 7PM, we will celebrate at 8PM, and you all have to be gone by 9PM. We had the countdown to midnight from Nuuk, the Capitol of Greenland. Nuuk is a small city on the country's southwest coast. The population is 17,635, and Nuuk is known for its large fjord system, waterfalls, humpback whales and icebergs. We increased the population considerably this evening, and we all had a good time. If any of you are wondering about whether or not I will be awake to celebrate the New Year in central Texas, the answer is probably not, unless I am awakened by nearby revelers. I hope you all have a great New Year, and nothing but the best from me and the Curious House.

No comments:

Post a Comment