Friday, December 22, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 356/9, 2023 - Friday

So, today is Friday, and I was not in the office today. Wonderful. A lovely start to a four-day Holiday weekend. There were five of us walking this morning, and that is always fun. When the walk was finished, and it was warm enough that I walked in shorts, I got home, fed the girls, and took a nice long nap. I got up and left the house about 9:30, I had an errand to run, then I took of to Austin, and on the way home, made a stop at Lowe's and HEB. I always spend more money at the grocery on dog food than I do on me food. Girl dogs are not cheap! Then down for more napping, and late this afternoon I went down the street to celebrate Wells's sixth birthday. Back home now, and it is lovely and quiet. Little chirruns make a lot of noise, and I am pretty sure I did the same thing when I was a kid. I know for sure that I am going to a movie tomorrow afternoon, and walking in the morning, but other than that, I have no real plans. I am pretty sure something will come up that I just have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment