Friday, December 29, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 363/2, 2023 - Friday

I did nothing today that required getting in my car and going somewhere. We started off with a nice walk, and then I got home, fed the girls and fed myself, and we all went back down for naps. I did go over to Teri's house this afternoon to give her my opinion on a wet spot on her bathroom ceiling. Then I went down for another nap, ate some more, and went down for another nap. I had intended to go to a movie today, but there was only one thing that I really wanted to see, and the time it was showing was already sold out. I may not meet my goal of four movies over this long weekend. I even checked out theaters in Nelton and Killeen, but nothing. It leads me to believe that I may need to figure out how to use the streaming services I have paid for for years but never learned how to use. It is not supposed to be quite a cold tomorrow morning, but the plants are still inside and they are going to stay there for another couple days. I'm planning to have dinner with Val and Paulina and Oliver tomorrow night, and then a quiet, tasteful New Years Eve event, before the new year starts on Monday. Time flies when you are having fun. On Thursday, I thought this guy was doing landscaping in front of Terrie's house that is still under construction, but it turns out it is a scarecrow. I am not sure we have crows in the neighborhood, but maybe this is working really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment