Sunday, December 10, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 344/21, 2023 - Sunday

Not a bad day, not as warm as yesterday, but warmer than it will be tomorrow. The temperature has been gradually heading south, and I fear there will be a freeze overnight. It is supposed to be only one day, and the plants from the front are in the garage, and the plants from the back are in the house. That was much easier than trying to cover stuff up to keep them from freezing. I will wrap a towel around one plant in the front that is too big to move, and it will be what it is. It will all be okay. I went to brunch this morning with Terry, Alisha and Reuben, and dinner tonight with Val, Paulina and Oliver. In between times, I went and bought some groceries, even though I really did not feel like it. it was not as bad or as busy as I was expecting, and now the girls have dog food for the immediate future. Tomorrow morning will definitely be 'dress warm' weather for the walk, and I have a ten o'clock meeting and a 2 o'clock zoom. It should all be doable. It looks like it is shaping up to be kind of a busy week, but then next week should be calm and serene. Just the way I like it. One thing about being old and short is, I am usually in the dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment