Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 353/12, 2023 - Tuesday

Well, we are winding down to the end of this year, 2024 will be here before any of us know it. This morning was another chilly walk, and then a bunch of the ROMEOs met for breakfast. Jack, Rick, Richard and me. Always fun and lots of good (?) conversation. I made it in to the office about 10:30, and I had an appointment at 11:30. All was good, and back in the office around 12:15. This will be a short week for me, I like that. The office will be closed on Friday, and we will be back in the office on Tuesday. Thursday is still up in the air for me, but I am leaning towards making it an even shorter week. Tomorrow night, I am heading to Marble Falls to see their Trail of Lights. It is a lot easier to see than the one in Austin, and jsut as nice. I do have a couple errands I need to get finished before the end of the week, but I am not feeling particularly motivated. That'll probably change in the next day or two. The power went out at the Curious House while we were at breakfast, and I was alerted by my solar panel app. It was out for about an hour, and I got another notice when we were back on the grid. So far, so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment