Thursday, December 14, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 348/17. 2023 - Thursday

I only did a half-walk this morning, because I needed to be IN THE OFFICE at 10 o'clock this morning. You never know what traffic will be, so I left the house at about 8:15 and I got to the office at just about 9 o'clock. That gave me plenty of time to settle in and do a few office things before my 10 o'clock zoom meeting. After that meeting, I headed off to Holly's for an 'unofficial' TREPAC and LMT Holiday Lunch. Very nice, it was much fun to see this group of my friends and colleagues who work their asses off year after year on behalf of property owners and our REALTOR® colleagues. And believe me, these are unsung and under appreciated people, sacrificing their time and knowledge, with little or no praise. In this photo, me, Jacob, Patricia and Dave. After lunch, I headed back to the office, and finished up my day. I made a couple stops on the way home, and tried (again, no success) to take a nap. The Piglet would have no part of me taking a nap, but I was too stubborn to get up. After I fed the girls, I feasted on leftovers from our Holiday Party last night, and it was just as good as I remembered. Tesla is supposed to show up again tomorrow, so I am not sure what the odds are, but at best, I will go with 50/50. 

No comments:

Post a Comment