Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 354/11, 2023 - Wednesday

Other than the cold this morning, the clouds all day long, and the rain that is expected to start just any minute, it was a great day in central Texas. It was 73 degrees, and great top-down weather, and I took full advantage. There were five of us walking this morning, and that was fun. I took a nap before getting ready and going in to the office. All was good in the office, it is quiet this time of year, and not a lot going on. I hope it holds for the next two weekends (at least) and there are no crises over the Holidays. I made a few stops on the way home, and it was a little touch and go trying to get gas, but it all worked out just fine. I guess everyone decided to get gas at the same time. I also bought some Powerball tickets, so keep your fingers crossed for me. We were supposed to go to Marble Falls tonight, to see their Trail of Lights, but Jimmie and Linda's grands came in from DC last night with stomach viruses. I'm socially distancing that for the next couple days, I didn't get to be this old by being stoopid. Today is Lynda's birthday, so if you know her, wish her a Happy Birthday. I took this photo on the First Street Bridge, and the way home this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment