Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 339/26, 2023 - Tuesday

After a nice (chilly, 46 degrees) walk this morning, we had a good ROMEOs breakfast. The afternoon was beautiful, 73 degrees and blue skies! Very nice, top down kind of afternoon. When I got home, a bunch of the neighbors were getting bids for some tree trimming, so five of us are working on that. If everything goes well, we will get that done later this week, or maybe next week. I had dinner tonight with Jimmie and Lynda, a belated birthday dinner, and we realized that we have mutual friends in Nacogdoches. I didn't know this until just now (I looked it up), but the city was named after its first gardeners, the Nacogdoches tribe of the Caddo Indians. Interesting. Tomorrow will be a busy day, a lunch with Michael and Lynda, then a meeting at ABoR, and book club tomorrow night. I am a lucky man!

No comments:

Post a Comment