Saturday, December 16, 2023

Voume 15 - Day 350/15, 2023 - Saturday

I was reluctant to get out of the bed this morning, but I made it, and made the walk, too, with Paul and Richard. After the walk, I fed the girls and fed myself as well, and then got ready for estate sales with a full bus. Me, Marge, Pam, Diane and Marian. We were all pretty much underwhelmed with the sales, and we don't really expect to see any sales next weekend. The housekeeper came this morning, too, and I think she visits every couple months or so, there is no set schedule. It's just me, and her main task is to dust and vacuum. I had an appointment this afternoon in Leander, and after that, I headed in to Austin. If you are at the Texas Capitol, it is de rigueur (that is the correct spelling, I don't care WHAT Mrs. Google says) to take a photo of the Capitol Dome, so I am including this one from earlier today for your viewing pleasure. I am having a craving for a variety of fast-food, but so far, I have successfully resisted temptation. That does not necessarily mean that I have been eating less, just eating food stuffs out of the refrigerator and the pantry. Tomorrow, I suspect I will do some laundry, go to brunch, and then go downtown tomorrow evening for dinner and a show. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment