Monday, December 4, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 338/27, 2023 - Monday

According to the AHA (not sure who/what that is), resveratrol may reduce blood pressure and increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol levels. A 2021 meta-analysis (I don't know what that is, either) concluded that red wine compounds called procyanidins (?) help keep the blood vessels healthy. Many people find alcoholic drinks to be relaxing. I thought we were talking about cardboardeaux here, but whatever. I have been adding a glass or two of wine to my daily routine at home, after just not being interested in it for about the last year or so. I find it kind of explodes in my mouth. IYKYK! Again, whatever. The day started with a nice walk, me, Richard and Paul. It was kind of chilly, but I will take that over 100 degree heat any day. Then it was off to the office. The first of the month is always kind of busy, and today was not an exception, but everything turned out well in the end. Kay and I went and walked a property, and we were happy with the walk through, just a few minor things need to be taken care of. I made a couple of stops on the way home, looking for a couple things in particular, and did not find what I was looking for. What did we ever do without Amazon. I will have the items on Thursday, done! Tomorrow will be another nice walk, and then our ROMEOs breakfast. Life is good, I'm older now than I was a couple minutes ago, and I am a lucky man! I'm glad I know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment