Monday, December 25, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 359/6, 2023 - Monday - Christmas Day

Well, of course I cried, but that is really not newsworthy, I cry all the time. Commercials, Comedy Shows, Political Advertisements, Weather Forecasts. I just cry. After our morning walk, Me, Richard, Pul and Peter, I got home, fed the girls, and made an egg loaf. I am pretty sure it was enjoyed by all, if it wasn't, there were no verbalized complaints. Earlier, I bought a ticket to see The Color Purple, so I was off to that about 10:30. I have to say, it was NOT what I was expecting, but I settled in, and I give it a thumbs up. That is about all I am going to say, so I don't ruin it for anyone that is planning to go see it. After the movie, I ate the leftover sandwich from brunch yesterday, and I am pretty sure there are more leftovers in the refrigerator that I need to clean out. For dinner, I had tamales that I bought at HEB on Sunday, and I will most likely finish them off, all 24 of them, before the new year. There will be no walking for me tomorrow, I have my six month checkup tomorrow morning, and I have to be there at 7:45. I refuse to fast (for blood work) all day long, so I always choose an early morning appointment. I hope you all had a great day, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment