Saturday, December 30, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 364/1, 2023 - Saturday


Well, just one more day to go, and this year will be a goner. There are a lot of people complaining (maybe not COMPLAINING) about what a bad year 2023 has been for them, but, in my humble opinion, there was nothing particularly terrible about it. Well, not for me individually, anyway. There were a lot of things that could not have happened, and that would have made it a better year all around, but other than that, it was just another bunch of days that all ran together for me. I do hope that next year will be better, and there is no shortage of things that could make that happen, and I will do my very best to make it a better year for at least a few people. It was cold on our walk this morning, and it is supposed to be a bit warmer tomorrow morning. I tried my very best to spend excessive amounts of money today, but it was just not meant to be. Maybe tomorrow, but the impulse has subsided. I did make time for a couple naps today, and tomorrow I will finish some chores around the house, and I plan to be at Costco when they open at 10 o'clock. Val and Paulina and Oliver are back from their Holiday in Europe, so we all had dinner this evening. Always nice to spend time with them. What have you got planned for tomorrow night?

No comments:

Post a Comment