Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day One Hundred Ninety Seven...

Well, yesterday I went and picked up the solar powered lights for the flag pole that Jody got me for our anniversary. Pretty cool, they were relatively easy to install (no wiring necessary) and it only took me about 45 minutes to install them both. They were able to charge for two or three hours last night before dark, and when I got up this morning, they still had just the faintest little bit of light emitting from them. If you were not really paying attention, you would not think there was any light being produced at all, but overall I was pretty happy with them.

Today has been a pretty busy day. I am getting ready for two days of classes to be presented the first week of August, and I am also working on a Ethics Program for the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). So, this is all stuff that I really enjoy doing, so the days go by really quickly.

Today was also Meals-on-Wheels day, and that is always an enjoyable thing to do. Six clients today, and all folks that I have been delivering to for a number of years. I will miss delivering for three of the next five weeks because of scheduling conflicts. I really hate that.

Cool weather may be in our future beginning tomorrow night or Saturday morning, along with the chance of some rain (although slim chances, we will take what we can get. Hopefully, it will be just like a nice spring day in central Texas.

I am about to leave the office and try to beat the worst of the traffic. Is it legal for someone to flash their lights at you to warn you that there are radar cops up ahead? I think it is legal, but I am not sure. Anyway, someone did that yesterday, and that might have been the reason that I avoided the ticket. The other reason could have been because I was not speeding, but that is not likely. So, do something nice for someone today, and see how good it makes you feel. Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment