Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day Two Hundred Eighty Three...

This pyracantha bush is at the front of the property next to the driveway. It is just a riot of berries, and a little later in the year, the birds will eat the berries and, if they have fermented, they will be too drunk to fly. Quite a sight. There was also a beautiful bloom on the passion vine today as well, maybe I will be able to get a photo of a bloom for tomorrow's post.

Just a trace of rain today, winds are calm and there has been no sunshine at all. Supposed to be sunny with temperatures in the 70's. When I got up this morning,the temperature was 54 degrees, and it got up to a high of 60 degrees. A grey and somewhat gloomy day in central Texas. We have pretty much stayed in the house all day today. I actually put on sweat pants (but no fleece jacket yet). I have been pretty much useless all day, although the most energy I have expended was to feed my face, and even that die not work up a sweat.

I went over to the neighbors too see how they were coming with the house building. They are getting their HVAC unit installed, so work is progressing nicely. They have most of the sheet rock on the ceilings installed, and they will be moved-in before you know it. It is going to be a wonderful new home for Michael and Abby and Jackson.

I think we will be going in to town at some point tomorrow. We need a few things from here and there. Next week does not look too full, some of my schedule has opened up nicely, and we are on the down hill slide towards the Holidays. It is always kind of slow this time of the year, and the weather today is just reinforcing that fact.

Sleeping was good last night, and I expect it will be the same tonight. I look forward to it, and to sleeping a little bit later in the morning.

Good deeds, kind words, small actions, Have Fun and Keep Warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment