Monday, October 19, 2009

Day Two Hundred Ninety Two...

Okay, Carrie (my BP) and I went to dinner tonight after we went and walked around for a very brief time at Downtown Disney. We came back to the Hotel and went to one of the restaurants there, and they served butter shaped like little Izod Alligators. I really do not think this photo shows the exquisite texture and attention to detail of this particular butter mold, but it is truly something to be seen (and tasted). I think butter in the shape of an alligator makes the experience all the better. Whatever...

It was a good day today, I got up pretty early and left for the office and made it into town with no issues. I got to the airport at about 11 and the plane left at about 12:30, so it was all good. No issues in the security line, no issues anywhere, unless you call a bar-b-que sandwich for lunch with a bun that would better serve as a Frisbee an issue. Not too big of a deal, though.

The flight was pretty uneventful, we had a great flight attendant that made the whole thing fun. Carrie and I talked a lot, I was busy crocheting, and we were making plans for the duration of the convention. Life is good.

We checked into the Hotel, and we both went to our rooms, and took care of some business. We met back downstairs, and went to Downtown Disney, back to the Hotel, had dinner, and now I am wrapping up the day.

Tired and sleepy.

Deeds, Actions, Kindness, Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment