Monday, April 5, 2010

2010 - Day Ninety Five...

I am miserably ill, over-scheduled and impatient. Sounds like a perfect combination, I know, but I am not liking it. I am not supposed to take any more of the over-the-counter medication, and I have two more days of the stuff that is supposed to help me stop coughing. Woe-Is-Me...the pity party continues. Most of the day I have been clammy, sweaty, uncomfortable. My head is kind of in a fog, and I am saying stupid things, and forgetting simple details. I do not find it attractive. Tomorrow I should be able to remain a bit more calm than today, but knowing me, I will most likely jump on demand.

Where I park (now that our office has relocated) there is this wall of trumpet vines, and it beckoned to me like a siren earlier today. It is one of those things that I just kind of take for granted, but in my mind-expanded-cold-medicine-over-the-counter state of being, I took notice of it. I think it is just incredibly beautiful, and I hope you think so too. Very pretty. I highly recommend that you stop and take a look at the every-day beauty that surrounds you. You might well be surprised!

I had lots of things to do today, and I think I got most of it accomplished. I attended a break-sponsorship that our company provided for one of the classes at the Board of REALTORS, and then I had a couple appointments after that. I listed one property for sale, one for lease/management, and then was off to take photographs and start the marketing process. The property for sale will not be ready for photos (Mr. DeMille) until tomorrow, so that will all work out wonderfully. I then showed a property for sale, and spent the rest of the afternoon in the office. Busy day!

Traffic coming home was not too terrible, and when I got home, Jody was making dinner. We had ham and broccoli along with a lovely salad. Mike, Carolyn and Joe Mac all joined us, and it is really nice to be able to visit with them, even though I am a little bit jealous that I cannot stay home and visit at length. I will really miss them all when they leave, and it will not be soon enough when they come back again.

It will soon be time for a lovely glass of wine, and then off to bed.

Deeds, Changes, Actions, TRUMPET VINES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment