Monday, April 26, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Sixteen...

Well, it looks like it could rain. It is clouding up outside, and the wind is coming up as well. The sun was trying to break through the clouds as I was driving home from work, and I took this photograph. As much as I really do not think we need rain right now, I would welcome it simply because we planted some things yesterday and had a lot of yard work done, and a good little easy rain would be helpful for all those things.

It was Monday today...and you are welcome to make anything you like of that statement. I had a doctors appointment this morning, my regular check-up, and everything seemed to please the doctor, so I guess that is a good sign. I had some routine blood work done, and I will wait for Lisa's call tomorrow. We are very happy with our general practitioner, he actually calls us back to give us the results of our blood and other tests. What a concept.

Afterwards, I got some ordinary office work done, and went to inspect one vacant property. All-in-all the last couple weeks have been very pleasant. Nothing critical happening, just a nice calm life at work. Tomorrow my clients are having the home inspected that they put under contract last week, and hopefully there will be no real catastrophic issues found with the property. It was built in 1949, so you never know. We will just wait and see.

Carrie is back from her trip to Italy, and she looks wonderfully rested and peaceful. She is trying her best to keep the vacation mode working. She is listening to reports and considering her options, and not getting terribly excited about reality as it begins to set back into her daily routine. I am very happy that she had a wonderful time, and we are all glad that she is back with us.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment