Friday, April 9, 2010

2010 - Day Ninety Nine...

In my on-going effort to maintain a springtime theme on this blog (I am not sure how long I can keep this up) I want to share the photo I received this morning from my friend Melody in Connecticut. I think this is a great photo, and it just goes to show that there is a lot to be said for being in the right place at the right time, photo-opportunity-wise. Springtime in GatorVille! Too funny.

Today was a really productive day. The day was open, so I took advantage of getting caught up on organizational things around the office. I can almost see the floor of my office, and in probably another couple weeks, it will all be cleared, and look like a place in which business could be conducted. We shall see. There may even be an effort made to hang a picture or two, but I do not want to give myself a goal that cannot be achieved. One should never do that!

Almost time to go to bed. Computers in the office updated to Windows 7...not sure if that is a good thing or not. Now I have to learn new ways of doing things I have taken for granted for a while. Why couldn't MicroSoft have just fixed what it had and been done with it. Why does everything have to change? Bigger and better is good, but make it all look and work the same, in case anyone wanted my opinion.

Bee class is going to be at our house tomorrow, so that will be interesting, and then next Sunday the bees are scheduled to arrive. THAT will be interesting. I think I need to lay in a supply of epi-pens next week, just in case. You can never bee to careful (get it?).

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GATORS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment