Friday, April 16, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Six...

HOWDY! How Y'all Are? I be fine, thanky! I had a pretty good day today. I slept very nicely last night, although whatever it is that I am still plagued with (maybe it is the plague) is still kind of holding me back, but I am getting better. I was at a meeting this morning at the Board of REALTORS and I was standing around with a friend of mine and we were comparing illnesses. I am not feeling like a youngster right now! I know it is just a matter of time and I will be feeling better, but I am tired of being tired and run-down. I would feel better (I think) if someone had actually run me over. At least I would feel like a had an excuse for feeling run-down! ANYWAY, the first photo is of my friends Warren (Who-Cares) and Marcie who were attending the meeting this morning. The other photo is of me and my friend and colleague Susan. Everyone in these photos are friends and colleagues, just to make that clear. It was a great meeting, and I am looking forward to the series of classes that this meeting previewed. It ought to be a series of excellent exercises.

Gray (I never know if it should be gray or grey, are both correct?) and overcast was the order of the day, and it kind of dripped now and again. We have close to another quarter-inch in the gauge since I emptied it this morning. The good news (again) is that there have been no more snake sightings, but I can guarantee that I am much more cautious. BUT, when I let my guard down, I expect the snake will be back.

The office was relatively quiet today, and everyone was going about their business as usual. Carrie (my BP) is in Italy, and she did not have any issues with her flight as a result of the volcano eruption in Iceland. That event has certainly caused the airlines a plate full of grief. Those poor individuals who are all stranded must be absolutely inconsolable. I had a text message from Carrie, and she was having a prosecco (not sure what that is) before retiring for the evening. She said the television was pretty much playing a loop of The Village People singing Y-M-C-A and various Cher performances. Whatever...

Tomorrow I will be attending my bee class before the arrivals of the bees on Sunday. I did not think I would be able to make the class because of other appointments, but that has all changed, so I will go in to help the folks that were all here and helped me last week. It is the fair thing to do.

I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning, hopefully til at least 6 o'clock, maybe even later if I can stand it. We shall see.

Deeds, Changes, Actions, PROSECCO (?), Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment