Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2010 - Day Ninety Six...

OMG! Say it isn't so! The Easter Bunny came to visit us and left us all gifts of chocolate, but SOMEONE snarfed on this poor little guys ears. Oh the humanity of it all. I queried the little guy if he knew who had done such a despicable thing, and all he said was 'WHAT?'. I guess when you have no ears, it is somewhat difficult to respond to questions. Whatever...

I am feeling better today than I was yesterday, thanks to all of you that sent warm wishes. Unfortunately now Jody is sounding badly. He says he does not feel bad, he just sounds bad. On the other hand, I felt bad, sounded bad, looked bad...the whole nine yards. I am on the mend, and should be recovered in another few days.

NEWS FLASH! I found out this afternoon that the bees should be delivered this coming Sunday, and that there is a possibility that the Bee Class will be held at our house on Saturday morning. It will be a class about how everyone should get their hives prepared for the arrival of the bees. I think that is great, and I am really looking forward to it. More news about that as I know it.

Our friends Joe Mac and Carolyn left this morning, and they will make a few more stops before they arrive at their home in Mississippi on Sunday. We sure had a nice visit with them, and were so glad they could make the trip. Tomorrow morning, our friend Mike will be heading back to Florida, and Jody will take him to the airport in the late morning. We will both miss all our friends, and we are so happy they came for a visit.

Tomorrow afternoon I have a meeting on my way to the office, and in the afternoon I have one at the Board of REALTORS. So, tomorrow will be a bit of a busy day.

Then it will be kind of downhill for the rest of the week and hopefully a nice easy weekend (except for the bees, of course).

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BEES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment