Friday, April 30, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Twenty...

Well, today was a swell day. I was up early answering e-mails and stuff like that there. Then it was off to the office to do a few things (had to terminate one contract), and then it was off to the Board of REALTORS where I attended the first of nine weekly classes presented by Mark Leader called Leader's Choice. I was very happy with the class, I have lots of work to do, and I am happy that I have made the commitment. I will let you know how it all works out.

I got home and surveyed the bees and they all seem to be doing well. Jody made a yummy dinner, and once I finish this (not totally) I am going to go check on the cattle (there is suspicion of a new calf) and maybe move them to another pasture. I was very troubled earlier that I could not access my blog to do this entry. It would not accept my password, this and that. BUT, it all seems to have come back together now, and it looks like many of the past blogs have FINALLY uploaded to FaceBook. What a concept. As you know (if you know me at all) I am not really that technical savvy. Tom, our assistant will attest to that fact without hesitation.

Okay, I will be back in a little while, after I go check on the cattle...

Okay, I am back. No new cattle, but I am a little concerned that I think there is another sneezer back there...not a really young calf either, but it is another of the black and white calfs. I wonder if there is something going on with that blood line? I have to see what the experts tell me about that. I did move the cattle to the other pasture, so that is done, one thing I can check off my list for tomorrow. And I took this really cute picture of Violet's calf (yet unnamed). This calf (still not sure if it is a heifer or a bull calf) was born April 18th, so that makes it 12 days old. That make it our second youngest calf right now, we had another calf born three days later.

Okay, I am almost finished with this post, but this may classify as too much information, you need to let me know. How do you like my latest spring look? It is not terribly hot right now, but it is really humid, so I went out to move the cattle with boots and boxers. What do you think, too much leg? If you look closely I bet you can even see the scars from my knee surgery. OKAY. I know that is too much information. At least I was not out there in my knock-off pink crocs! That is a lesson I learned the hard way.

So, that is it for today. I am really happy that I could get logged in to the blog. Today is day 120, so that means that I have not missed a blog in 485 days. I was getting just a little panicky, but I was resolved that I would do the blogs in a word document, and upload them when I got my technical issues fixed. No panic, and everything worked out OKAY!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BOOTS & BOXERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment