Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Seventeen...

The day broke wondrously this morning, and it seemed to be the beginning of a perfect day. Well, that was partly correct. It was a really busy and hectic day, with some accomplishments and some set backs, but all-in-all, it was a great day. Weather wise, it was a beautiful day in central Texas, and it is going to be a wonderful year when all is said and done!

Carrie and Margaret are back from Italy, and everyone professes to have had a wonderful time. I am really glad that they did, but at the same time, I am glad they are both back safely.

Today there was an inspection to attend, and lunch afterwards with my clients; finally got the 'clear to close' for my other client that was supposed to have closed last week. I am meeting with him tomorrow morning (7:30) and I have appointments all day long. Over scheduling at its' best, but you have to be flexible to survive. 'More sturdy stands the bowing reed, than doth the mighty oak.' I have no idea why I can remember that bit of Shakespeare from High School; I really did not pay that much attention in High School, and I think it shows quite often!

Tomorrow I have appointments back-to-back; 7:30, 9:00, 12:00 and 3:00. And I have clients asking me to comp their properties prior to listing them, and I am having to tell them it will be the weekend before I can respond. I just cannot make promises that I can't keep, so I hope they all appreciate that I am trying to be honest with them. Never too busy, I just have to pace myself!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment