Wednesday, November 10, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred Fourteen...

I'll take northbound IH-35 for $2,000, Alex...

There is a whole story to that, but the bottom line is, how do you think an old Ford Pick-Up truck ends with its complete cab (back to the truck bed) UNDERNEATH an 18-wheeler on the SERVICE ROAD of the Interstate. I am not sure either, I have several ideas, and most of them include texting. Whatever... At least I was on the other side of the Interstate, but traffic was pretty well slowed in both directions.

I made it to the office in time to get a little bit of work done, and left to go to a meeting that was scheduled to last from 9 til 3. We finished the meeting a little bit early and I made it back to the office in time for a little more power-real estate before I took off for home.

I go past the Basset Hound house at least once a day. These folks have about five dogs, including a male and female Basset Hound. The Basset's are great car chasers, and a long time ago, I just decided to stop and see what happened if the actually caught the car they were chasing. The male Basset has become pretty good friends with me, and I think he kind of looks forward to me stopping and he gets a head-rub out of the deal. Of course, the whole thing could just be my imagination, but I am good with that!

Five eggs from the girls today, bless their hearts!

Tomorrow will be a day mostly in the office, and I am looking forward to that. It is also my Meals-On-Wheels day, so that is always fun and rewarding. Friday will be another day of meetings, and then the weekend. This year is really winding up quickly, and time (and days) is flying past.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BASSETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment