Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred Twenty...

Alright, I spent another day as an Instructor at the Board, and I really learned something today. I learned about Reverse Offers, and if you do not know what those are, let me know and I will tell you. Very interesting stuff!

HOWEVER, I totally flaked out on getting a photo for this entry; so I did an Internet search with just today's date, and these are a couple photos I found. I think they are pretty interesting. The first one is a photo of an abandoned building in Detroit. Interestingly, this weekend I watched a NetFlix video of the HBO series 'HUNG' and this building is also one of the photographs that is used in the opening sequence of that series, based in Detroit. What a shame! BLOGGER NOTE: There was an error in trying to upload that photo, and it will not let me upload. Oh, Crap! And yes, I have been watching 'Everybody Loves Raymond' reruns.

This photo is just an amusing thing that someone captured. Cute. If necessary, I will be open to providing full photo credit, just let me know who took the photos.

Tired, finished for the day, going to bed. BUT, there is a program on PBS tonight at 9 o'clock about the history of the Chicken. A must see, if you know what I mean!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKENS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment