Wednesday, November 17, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred Twenty One...

It was another slow day in picture-ville, BUT I got a lot of work done, and played catch-up in the office. I did manage to clean most of my e-mail messages from the last couple days, and DID get two or three client requests done, AND participated in a break sponsorship at the Board AND attended my MasterMind group this afternoon. Not bad for a days work if I do say so myself. Our MasterMind group will meet at our office in January (we do it every two months) and I am looking forward to that.

This is a photo of the Walburg Restaurant about seven miles from our house. We are having friends visit us next week for Thanksgiving, they are coming from the Mississippi Gulf Coast (Joe and Carolyn). AND I think they both pretty much enjoy going to the Walburg Restaurant, so that is a treat for us as well. I need to call and see what their hours will be next week, and we will then determine if we will go on Wednesday or Friday. FUN, and we are looking forward to their visit.

Jody collected four eggs from the girls this afternoon, I think I will need to have a stern talking-to-them. He also reported that one of the blond-sex-links was hanging out around the back patio and was kind of raising a ruckus until he went outside and at down. Then she came over to him and enjoyed a couple of little petting sessions and she was satisfied and went on about her business. Chickens are interesting people.

Tomorrow is my Meals-On-Wheels day, and a relatively quiet day otherwise. We usually have our Property Management meetings on Thursday, but we rescheduled that for Friday this week, and probably Wednesday the week of Thanksgiving. Everything is flexible, and that is good.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GERMAN FOOD, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment