Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred Twenty Seven...

Alright, I actually think I may be able to work out a five-day weekend instead of a four-day weekend. I am going to cross my fingers. I am planning on not going in to the office tomorrow, but I have to make some phone calls from the house, and do a little bit of business. AND, I may try to make a trip in to town to visit a friend. We will just have to play it by ear.

I got a lot of little chores done today; went to buy new flags for the flag pole and then to the post office, and a variety of other little chores. A good feeling of accomplishment. I also picked up pies for the folks out here in the country and found out the pies were not baked long enough, so we needed to make calls to tell the recipients to BAKE THE PIES FOR A WHILE before eating. What a deal...free pie almost cooked!

Our friends Joe Mac and Carolyn arrived this afternoon, and we have been having a fun time visiting with them. We just got back from dinner at the Catfish Parlour in Georgetown, and we took a little side trip through the courthouse square in Georgetown. Fun! We are going to have lots of fun with them while they are here.

Alright, I am kind of tired, and looking forward to sleeping late tomorrow morning.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRIENDS WITH PIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment