Monday, November 22, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred Twenty Six...

Alright (it's alright, alright?), I have been driving past this car for the last four or five days, and the whole time I thought it was an Oldsmobile. When I was a little kid, we had an Oldsmobile that looked A LOT like this one, except it was kind of a creme beige color with mint green color. I decided to stop and look at this car today, and found out it was a BUICK. I am totally out of touch with reality. I remember that Oldsmobile had a relief of the world on the back trunk lid with a rocket zooming around the world. It was really cool to a five or six year old kid. I remember that car being parked in the driveway of our house in Balsam Street in Southgate, Michigan. I also know we paid $10,700 for that house (because the sign stayed up on Eureka Street until they 'sold-out' the subdivision. Three bedrooms, one hath, living/dining L, and a full basement for a family of four. Memories.

Good meeting at the Board today, and then back to the office before a meeting with a potential client in Cedar Park. A really nice potential client, and they have a really nice home that I hope we will put into our Property Management portfolio.

Tomorrow is an uncomplicated day at this point. Winding down to the Holiday which I am really looking forward to.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, OLD CARS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment