Monday, November 8, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred Twelve...

Home again, home again, jiggety-jig!

Yep, that's me, I am back home, and happy as a clam to be there. Maybe now I can get some sleep. I have come to believe that a sure sign of old age is the havoc that the time change wreaks on your body; okay, MY body. I did not pay much attention to it yesterday, but today I have been up since about three in the morning and I am looking forward to a good nights sleep.

It was a pretty darn uneventful travel day for me. If you believe that, well, you know. BUT there is really no reason to get all the stories from just one day documented in this journal entry. Suffice it to say, it was interesting to just sit back and watch the humanity passing by and not participating. It makes me embarrassed for all the times when I AM participating. You know what I mean.

Once I got home, Jody and I went out and fed the cattle, and took a fresh bale of hay out to them. They were all happy to get the hay, and I was happy to get it out there to them. The girls are all doing well, and we got six eggs today. Their production has been reduced a little bit, we are averaging about five eggs a day now, which is still plenty for us and plenty to give away.

That is it. Just happy to be home, and this will be a pretty busy week. A couple meetings Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of this week, and probably showing property on Saturday. Teaching classes two days next week. Yippee!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HOME, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment